- Great Day...Today! (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Diamonds in the Rough (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Fall to Grace (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Devotion: A Memoir (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Coaching: Coaching Strategies: The Top 100 Best Ways To Be A Great Coach (eBook, ePUB)3,75 €
- The Character Coach's Playbook (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Maverick's Code - Leadership Strategies, Principles & Lessons from MSD (eBook, ePUB)7,49 €
Within Ten Principles of a Character Coach, Coach Gary Waters defines a character coach as someone who lives a life with integrity, honesty and moral values. He speaks specifically on how the sport of basketball has been riddled with scandals in recent years on the high school and college levels; and how the governing authorities are committed to repairing the reputation of college basketball. Ten Principles of a Character Coach addresses many of the issues that young men and women are experiencing in the athletic arena today. Coach Waters believes character and values need to be a high priority in those individuals tasked with guiding young people, as well as themselves. Furthermore, Coach Waters is convinced that following the principles within Ten Principles of a Character Coach will benefit anyone in developing their character.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.