- Survival 101: Raised Bed Gardening 2020 (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- Raised Bed Gardening: The Beginners Guide to Building a Succesful Edible Garden (Fruits, Vegetable, Herbs etc.) Utilizing a Small Space in Your Backyard (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Raised Bed Gardening for Beginners: A Complete and Illustrated Guide to Quickly Learn All You Need to Know for Building Your Own Raised Bed Garden (Smart Gardening Guide, #2) (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Raised Bed Gardening for Beginner: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Quickly Build Your Raised Garden Bed. How to Grow and Sustain Vegetables, Fruits and Herbs in Your Own Organic Vegetable Garden (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Raised Bed Gardening: A Beginner's Guide to Building and Sustaining Your Own Raised Bed Garden in Less Space (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Raised Bed Gardening For Beginners: How to Build and Grow Vegetables in Your Own Raised Bed Garden (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
Have you ever had the realization that your money can't buy you something that isn't for sale?
Are you wondering how you are going to feed your family?
Do you know how to secure a steady supply of high-quality foods that will provide you with optimal nutrition?
Are you ready to be hands-on in your food supply chain, so you no longer have to rely on a fragile system?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then keep reading.
The first step in taking your food supply chain into your own hands is learning about raised bed gardening.
The second step is learning about Food storage.
Survival 101: Raised Bed Gardening and Food Storage, will show you everything you need to know to help you grow your food with raised bed gardens AND perserve and stockpile your food as well.
Taking your food supply into your own hands does not have to be challenging. In fact, it can be one of the easiest and smartest things you ever do in your life!
Some of what we discuss in Survival 101: Raised Bed Gardening and Food Storage includes:
- The basics of raised bed gardening, including what growing conditions you need and how to determine an appropriate size for your garden
- 10+ preservation methods with unique recipes for food preservation
- A step-by-step guide for building raised bed garden structures, including how to prepare your area, choose your materials and put them together for long-lasting garden beds
- How to locate food to preserve, and how to save as much money as possible
- Steps to starting your garden, including where to buy the best quality seeds, how to space your plants, where to place them, and more
- Methods for planning how much food you need to purchase and preserve for your family
- How to grow, maintain, and nurture your garden
- How to store your preserved foods for optimal freshness
- Steps for winterizing your garden
- A step-by-step plan that walks you through exactly what needs to be done so you can preserve plenty of food for your family
- Plant profiles for common backyard garden plants
- Tips on how to make preservation less overwhelming
- ...And much more!
Survival 101: Raised Bed Gardening and Food Storage truly is the ultimate go-to guide for anyone looking to engage in practical self-sufficiency through the power of gardening and food preservation.
If you don't want to worry about how you will feed yourself and your family if the supply changes shut down during quarantine then scroll up and click Add to Cart!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Tyler Macdonald
- Erscheinungstermin: 6. Februar 2021
- ISBN-13: 9781386757900
- Artikelnr.: 61142330