- Off-Grid Solar Power The DIY Guide for Beginners to Design and Install a Mobile Solar Power System for Cabins, Vehicles, and Tiny Houses (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- A Tiny Home to Call Your Own (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- The Perfect Tiny House (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Tiny House Dream Living Big In a Small House (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Joy of Tiny House Living (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Tiny House Living (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
¿A tiny house on wheels was never part of our original plans but I can't imagine what our lives would be like if we hadn't built the South Island Tiny House.
Although we didn't know it at the time, our tiny house journey began when we left our hectic lives in Boston with two suitcases each and our passports. But only a few months into our new lives in Christchurch, we were ready to call it quits and head home. We had moved all that way to end up living paycheck to paycheck in an overpriced, moldy flat.
But then, as luck would have it we remembered the tiny house movement. Before the move, we loved watching tiny house videos on Youtube and found so much joy in imagining various tiny house layouts. So after taking stock of the risks, we decided to throw caution to the wind and put our life savings to work, and decided to build a tiny house together.
Committing to building a fourteen-square-meter tiny house turned out to be just the beginning! We had no clue that our tiny house would lead to job opportunities, a Youtube Channel, new friends, interviews and features on the DailyMail Australia, the Otago Daily Times and Stuff.co.nz, a side hustle building tiny house trailers, and now this book!
This is your chance to read the intimate details of how we stumbled through our struggles and found joy through building and living in the South Island Tiny House.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Corianne Holmes
- Seitenzahl: 132
- Erscheinungstermin: 10. Oktober 2021
- ISBN-13: 9780473596477
- Artikelnr.: 62736678