- Raised Bed Gardening: The Beginners Guide to Building a Succesful Edible Garden (Fruits, Vegetable, Herbs etc.) Utilizing a Small Space in Your Backyard (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Raised Bed Gardening a Pratical Guide to Building and Sustaining a Thriving Organic Vegetable Garden in an Urban Contest (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Aquaponics Gardening: A Beginner's Guide to Building Your Own Aquaponic Garden (eBook, ePUB)2,49 €
- Hydroponics: A Beginner's Guide to Building Your Own Hydroponic Garden (eBook, ePUB)2,49 €
- Raised Bed Gardening for Beginners: A Complete and Illustrated Guide to Quickly Learn All You Need to Know for Building Your Own Raised Bed Garden (Smart Gardening Guide, #2) (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Successful Raised Bed Gardening: A Beginner's Guide (eBook, ePUB)3,75 €
- Greenhouse Gardening: The Ultimate Guide to Start Building Your Inexpensive Green House to Finally Grow Fruits, Vegetables and Herbs All Year Round. (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
Have you seriously considered setting up your own garden, but don't have enough backyard space for traditional gardening? Do you want to cultivate fresh fruits, veggies and even grow beautiful flowers without the back-breaking work involved in traditional gardening?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then you've come to the right place.
Raised bed gardening is experiencing a surge in popularity, and it's easy to see why. It involves far less bending as well as being aesthetically pleasing to look at and often has a more bountiful harvest than traditional gardening.
In this comprehensive guide, gardening expert Luke Smith shows you how to set up your very first or next raised bed garden with the best practices from choosing the right materials for your raised bed garden frame to practical tips that will help you produce a bountiful harvest yield.
In Raised Bed Gardening, you're going to discover:
● How to choose the perfect size for your garden bed's frame and the secret sweet spot for sizing a raised bed garden ● Choosing the best material for your raised garden frame and materials to avoid materials that can actually be toxic to your plants ● 8 aesthetically pleasing raised bed garden designs to plan your garden around and how to choose the one best suited to your needs ● How to choose the healthy, long-lasting soils and the perfect soil mixture for raised bed gardens to encourage healthy plant growth ● Important factors to consider when choosing a spot to place your raised bed garden ● Proven tips to help you grow vegetables, herbs, and flowers in your new raised bed garden ● ...and lots more!
Whether you're a first-time gardener looking for a more convenient, modern approach to gardening, or you're a veteran traditional gardener looking to upgrade your gardening skills, the information contained in this guide will equip you with the know-how to create an entire garden of raised beds as efficiently as possible.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Novelty Publishing LLC
- Erscheinungstermin: 7. März 2021
- ISBN-13: 9781393104858
- Artikelnr.: 61298520