- Quality Control in the Food Industry V2 (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- The Quality of Foods and Beverages V1 (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Quality Assurance for the Food Industry (eBook, PDF)150,95 €
- Food Industry Quality Control Systems (eBook, PDF)159,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Gums and Stabilisers for the Food Industry 10 (eBook, PDF)179,95 €
- Fish As Food V1 (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
This volume is organized into six chapters and begins with an overview of the application, organization, related problems, techniques, and prospects of quality control. The next chapters focus on the chemical and microbiological aspects of health problems in quality control; fundamental concepts in statistics as applied to quality control from sampling to the estimation of ingredients; and taste testing as an approach to quality control of processed foods. The book concludes by considering the importance, limitations, and problems associated with food standards, with special reference to their international aspects.
This book will be of interest to food scientists and technologists, managers in the food industry, and students.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.