- Practice Psychometric Tests (eBook, ePUB)3,99
- Psychometric Tests For Graduates (eBook, ePUB)3,99
- Management Level Psychometric and Assessment Tests (eBook, ePUB)3,99
- Tackling Tough Interview Questions In A Week (eBook, ePUB)3,99
- Career Change In A Week (eBook, ePUB)3,99
- Job Applications In A Week (eBook, ePUB)3,99
- Managing Stress At Work In A Week (eBook, ePUB)3,99
We can measure how tall someone is, how strong they are or how fast they can run. But is it also possible to evaluate an individual's character traits, how they think and how they mightreact in a given situation? With psychometric tests, we can.
Most people feel some trepidation at just the thought of taking a psychometric test. These tests can also be a source of anxiety for those who have never administered them before. If you are a project manager or an HR professional tasked with introducing psychometric tests to your organization and have no previous experience of using them, then reading this book is the first step you should take.
Our aim is to overcome any fear of using tests by demystifying a subject that can, for the uninitiated, seem quite complex and daunting. This not a technical manual and so we have avoided unnecessary jargon and academic language. You certainly won't need a degree in mathematics or psychology to comprehend any of the contents.
We will provide simple descriptions of psychometric tests, the benefits they offer, and the practical measures you will need to take to use them effectively. In just seven days, you will gain a basic understanding of psychometric tests that will serve as a sound foundation for whatever further learning you decide to pursue.
Each of the seven chapters in Psychometric Testing In A Week covers a different aspect:
- Sunday: The importance of psychometric testing
- Monday: What are psychometric tests?
- Tuesday: Tests of ability and aptitude
- Wednesday: What is personality?
- Thursday: Selecting psychometric tests
- Friday: The uses of psychometric tests
- Saturday: The organizational perspective
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Hodder & Stoughton
- Seitenzahl: 128
- Erscheinungstermin: 06.07.2012
- ISBN-13: 9781444159936
- Artikelnr.: 39269806