- Born to Shine (eBook, ePUB)12,99 €
- Mindful Magnetic Woman: Understanding the Levels of Real Attractiveness To Maximize Your Inner and Outer Glow (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Grow Your Value (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- The Rejection That Changed My Life (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Welcome to the Real World (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- The Gutsy Girl Handbook (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Find Your Inner Red Shoes (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
Black and brown women have been making profound strides in leadership and professional achievement, despite facing the added hurdles of both sexism and racism in the workplace. But so often, excelling at work comes at the expense of their wellness: the chronic stressors and demands on Black women can result in negative physical health outcomes such as sleep disturbance, hypertension, and diabetes, and negative mental health outcomes including anxiety and depression. We cannot talk about career advancement for Black and brown women without talking about strategies that promote their total wellbeing. Playing a New Game offers women a new way forward, in which ambition and wellness can not only coexist, but bolster each other. With insights from her 20 years of professional counseling experience and extensive research, mental health expert Dr. Tammy Wilborn expands the dialogue on BIPOC women's experiences of race and gender stereotypes at work, exploring them as a wellness issue. Through her evidence-based best practices that promote self-care and self-empowerment as necessary tools for professional success, Black and brown women can flip the script by prioritizing their wellness even as they advance professionally.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.