- Card Games: Games for all ages (Collins Little Books) (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Bridge for Complete Beginners (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Canasta - How to Play and Win - Including the Official Rules and Pointers for Play (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The Times Beginner's Guide to Bridge: A practical guide on how to play and master bridge (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Chambers Card Games for Families (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Canasta - The Popular New Rummy Games for Two to Six Players - How to Play, the Complete Official Rules and Full Instructions on How to Play Well and Win (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Freecell Solitaire Classic Card Games: Best Solution Guide for How to Play Microsoft Classic Card Game with Hidden Strategy, Tips and Tricks (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
Games spread across Asia into Europe. The Saracens and Moors were playing an ancient game called naib in the 14th century, and Egyptian decks with 52 cards survive from the same period. The suits were traditionally swords, clubs, cups and coins but the French introduced hearts, diamonds, clubs and spades and these have stuck with the Anglo-American decks of today.
Games for one person are called solitaire or patience. Two-player games like piquet and gin rummy remain popular, while partnership games like contract bridge and whist allow for plenty of intrigue. Poker pits players against one another in a bid to discover who has the best hand. In this fascinating ebook, Liam McCann examines the most popular card games in the world.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: G2 Rights Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 96
- Erscheinungstermin: 14. Mai 2020
- ISBN-13: 9781782819301
- Artikelnr.: 59340385