- The Ballymaloe Cookbook, revised and updated 50-year anniversary edition (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Simply Delicious the Classic Collection (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- One Pot Feeds All (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Little Book of Jewish Sweets (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- A New Book of Middle Eastern Food (eBook, ePUB)17,99 €
- My Irish Table (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Irish Soups & Breads (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
Favourites such as Irish brown bread, soda bread and scones are included, along with recipes for fruit breads, cakes and biscuits, puddings, pies and savoury dishes.
Many of the recipes have been made in Irish homes for hundreds of years and the author has included recipes that were made for certain feastdays, such as Boxty, traditionally served on All Saints' Day, and Barm Brack eaten on 1 February (St Brigid's Day) and at Hallowe'en. The last section is for simple 'no flour' bakes and includes savoury and sweet recipes.
- Verlag: Gill Books
- Seitenzahl: 111
- Erscheinungstermin: 06.03.2003
- ISBN-13: 9780717157402
- Artikelnr.: 39061169