- Be Here Now (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- tolino shine 388,99 €
- Samsara - The Wheel of Birth, Death and Rebirth: A Journey Through Spirituality, Religion and Asia (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Happiness and Other Small Things of Absolute Importance (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Saint Anthony's Guide to Great Joy (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- Super Attractor (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Power of Purpose (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
Having grown up in Japan, Yukari Mitsuhashi understands first hand what ikigai means to Japanese people. Now living in Los Angeles, she has written this book to introduce the traditional concept to a new audience. This is not a 'one size fits all' book. Instead, Ikigai encourages you to look at the details of your life and appreciate the everyday moments as you learn to identify your own personal ikigai. The book includes case studies from a range of people sharing their ikigai, from athletes to writers and business people.
With its refreshingly simple philosophy and liberating concepts, this beautifully presented book will be a guide you will return to again and again.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Octopus
- Seitenzahl: 112
- Erscheinungstermin: 24. Mai 2018
- ISBN-13: 9780857835406
- Artikelnr.: 52666494