- A Drinkable Feast (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- The Brewer's Tale: A History of the World According to Beer (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- The United States of Beer (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- Imbibe! Updated and Revised Edition (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Stuff Every Beer Snob Should Know (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- How to Drink Like a Rock Star (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Literary Libations (eBook, ePUB)9,66 €
Do you long to trade notes on postmodernism over whiskey and jazz with Haruki Murakami? Have you dreamed of sharing martinis with Sylvia Plath and Anne Sexton after poetry class? Maybe a mojito-a real one, like they serve at La Bodeguita del Medio in Havana-is all you need to summon the mesmerizing power of Hemingway's prose. Writer's block? Summon the brilliant musings of Truman Capote with a screwdriver-or, "my orange drink," as he called it-or a magical world like J.K. Rowling's with a perfect gin and tonic.
With 100 spirited drink recipes and special sections dedicated to writerly haunts like the Algonquin of the New Yorker set and Kerouac's Vesuvio Cafe, pointers for hosting your own literary salon, and author-approved hangover cures, all accompanied by original illustrations of ingredients, finished cocktails, classic drinks, and favorite food pairings, How to Drink Like a Writer is sure to inspire, invoke, and inebriate-whether you are courting the muse, or nursing a hangover. Sure, becoming a famous author takes dedication, innate talent, and sometimes nepotism. But it also takes vodka, gin, tequila, and whiskey.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Apollo Publishers
- Erscheinungstermin: 23. Juni 2020
- ISBN-13: 9781948062497
- Artikelnr.: 59518208