- Can I Mix You a Drink? (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- How to Drink Like a Royal (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Vermouth: A Sprited Revival, with 40 Modern Cocktails (Second Edition) (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Imbibe! Updated and Revised Edition (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- How to Drink Like a Spy (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- What the F*@# Should I Drink? (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- How to Be a Vodka Snob (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
In How to Drink Like a Rockstar, Albert W. A. Schmid offers readers a taste of how the rock stars live with his various cocktail recipes inspired by some of America's favorite musicians, from classic rock to contemporary artists. Drinks like Opera, Jumpin' Jack Flash, and T.N.T pay tribute to bands such as Queen, the Beatles, and AC/DC, each with a different twist. Every one of Schmid's cocktail recipes celebrates the lives and careers of artists such as Van Halen's Michael Anthony with his Jack Daniels-shaped guitar or The Grateful Dead and their army of "Dead Head" groupies. Not only does he detail the best mixing techniques, list the necessary equipment, and provide instructions on how to make homemade cocktail cherries and syrups but Schmid also includes rock star life advice so that readers can maximize their rock star experience.
With easy-to-follow glossaries for both rock 'n' roll and cocktail-making terms alongside a wide array of drinks that will quench any sort of thirst, How to Drink Like a Rock Star is an informative and light-hearted manual to get your night started right.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Indiana University Press
- Seitenzahl: 176
- Erscheinungstermin: 4. August 2020
- ISBN-13: 9781684351107
- Artikelnr.: 60511017