Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- How to Deal with A Difficult Spouse (eBook, ePUB)2,90 €
- Surviving and Thriving Under an Idiotic Boss A Guide to Navigating Difficult Work Relationships (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- Influence is Your Superpower (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Summary: How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Social Skills 2-in-1 **BOX SET**: The Ultimate Collection for Mastering Emotional Intelligence & Dealing with Difficult People (Social Skills, Leadership, Passive Aggressive, Personality Disorders, Confidence Series) (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
- Edge (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Handling High-Stress Situations: How to Connect with and Manage Difficult People (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
'How To Deal with Difficult People' is designed to help you understand and handle such people effectively. It offers invaluable advice on recognising and out-manoeuvring the smoothest talkers, sharpest tongues and biggest fault-finders.
Inside you will find tips on:
. How to confront a verbal bully
. Coping with criticism
. How to assume authority so you can get the most from subordinates
. Understanding the difference between the three main personality types
. Communicating effectively
. Learning to say no
. Motivating others
. Reducing stress
'How to Deal with Difficult People' is your key to success.
Ursula Markham has many years' experience in business training and staff counselling and is the author of 'Managing Conflict'
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.