Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- The Highly Sensitive Parent: How to care for your kids when you care too much (eBook, ePUB)10,59 €
- Crazy Names For Girls And Boys: A Short List Of Crazy Baby Names To Help Daring Parents (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- Baby Sleep Training Method The Beginner Guide of Parents for Healthy Sleep (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Daddy Happiness Ahoy: All About Pregnancy, Birth, Breastfeeding, Hospital Bag, Baby Equipment and Baby Sleep! (Pregnancy Guide For Expectant Parents) (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- tolino shine 375,00 €
- Dr Dawn's Guide to Your Baby's First Year (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Parenting Preschoolers 2 to 5 Years Old: 20 Tips for Parents from Preschool Teachers (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
It's because their babies refuse to establish a proper sleep pattern. Lucky are the mothers whose baby sleeps properly from the very beginning. But for most others, months of sleepless nights and exhausted days follow the birth of a new baby. While the whole family rejoices the new addition to their home, it is usually the mother who has to go through the painful routines of staying awake with the baby all night.
While newborns sleep for most of the day (and night), a slightly older baby can refuse to close their eyes for a single second during the night, and sleep through the day. This can be quite exhausting for the mother who has to go to work in the morning or thousands of chores all day.
Besides, how can you deal with your baby's changing sleeping patterns as they grow up? What type of sleeping arrangement should you have in your home? When is the right time to move your child to their own room? How many naps do they take during the day as a toddler?
These are the kind of questions you might face in the coming years. Our book: Help your Child Sleep, so that you can rest too!" deals with everything related to your baby's - and later, your toddler's - sleep habits. It can help you with ideas of your own rest when your baby has trouble sleeping, and later with any questions you may have about their sleep patterns and nap times.
In short, if you have any kind of questions about your child's sleep, this is the book for you.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.