- Tap, Taste, Heal (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- 100 Natural Foods (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Eat Clean, Stay Lean (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Fermented Foods for Health (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- The End of Pain (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Nourish & Glow: Naturally Beautifying Foods & Elixirs (Pretty Zen) (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- The Coconut Oil Miracle, 5th Edition (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
When Singapore-based Australian chiropractor Vismai Schonfelder nearly died of a tropical disease in Africa--which he expertly shares in an appendix--his worldview was altered forever. His long recovery gave him a keen awareness of the timeless keys to a healthy mind, body and spirit.
In a friendly, conversational style, Schonfelder helps us consider the following issues:
- What do we mean when we talk about "health"?
- What are the models of health care available to us?
- How do our personal values impact on our attitude to health?
- Why is drinking water a cornerstone of good health?
Schonfelder's ultimate goal in this book is to steer us away from our reliance on modern Western medicine. He guides us to take responsibility for our own health, helping us improve what we eat, how we exercise, how we manage stress, how we think about wellness and sickness, and how we can benefit from alternative healthcare.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.