- Survival 101: Food Storage A Step by Step Beginners Guide on Preserving Food and What to Stockpile While Under Quarantine (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Water Bath Canning And Preserving Cookbook For Beginners (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Delicious Make Ahead Freezer Meal Recipes With Slow Cooker: A Complete Guide For Make Ahead Meals (eBook, ePUB)2,81 €
- Modern Pressure Canning (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- DIY Canning : Simple Recipes for Canning and Preserving Fruits, Vegetables and Meats (eBook, ePUB)4,69 €
- Adventures in Retort Canning (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Slow Cook Solar (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
Do you want to learn about home canning and preserving your own food?
I used to have a lot of problems with wasting the crops I grew and it always frustrated me, but I only had limited space in my freezer, and I didn't know any better. Now, with the skills I have learned, I preserve plenty of food at room temperature, and have enough to give away to friends and family. There's nothing like the gift of food - especially home-grown and home-preserved food!
This book is going to give you the skills to create that food, and allow you to store it safely in glass, with no need for a freezer or a cold room or a dehydrating machine.
In this book, you will discover:
- About the many different methods of food preservation, and some of the pros and cons of each one
- The differences between water bath canning and pressure canning, and why these differences are important
- The kinds of food you can preserve with these two methods
- How to make space in your life for home canning, with practical tips to make the process easier and less daunting
- How to choose a home canner, and how to tell which type you should buy
- How to can your own food, including step-by-step instructions to guide you from start to finish and set you on the road to success
- A couple of simple recipes to try
- The commonest canning mistakes that you'll want to avoid
Many people think that they are too busy for home canning, or that they will get overwhelmed. However, home canning can save you time and money, and you may find that you are amazed by how easy it is once you get going! Even if you aren't an expert in the kitchen, you can learn how to preserve your own food, because unlike cooking, home canning is a science, and you will be following exact instructions to make sure you get it right!
If you're ready to start lining your shelves with homemade food in the purest sense of the phrase, scroll up and click "Buy now!"
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.