- Florida Gardener's Handbook (eBook, PDF)15,95 €
- Carolinas Month-by-Month Gardening (eBook, PDF)15,95 €
- Guide to Florida Fruit & Vegetable Gardening (eBook, PDF)14,95 €
- Tennessee & Kentucky Month-by-Month Gardening (eBook, PDF)13,95 €
- Southern Fruit & Vegetable Gardening (eBook, PDF)13,95 €
- Carolinas Gardener's Handbook (eBook, PDF)15,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
The ultimate guide to gardening in the Sunshine State!
Written by beloved Florida gardening expert Tom MacCubbin, Florida Month-by-Month Gardening presents a foolproof monthly breakdown of what you should plant in Florida's peninsular climate, when you should plant it for the best chance of success, and how to take care of it after it's planted. From annuals to vegetables, lawns, trees, and perennials, simply look up any given month and you'll find a complete gardening guide for every plant category, with advice for planning, planting, care, watering, fertilizing, and overcoming problems typically encountered by Florida gardeners during that time of year.
Fully illustrated with gorgeously colored step-by-step method and plant photography, this is the ideal how-to guide for Florida gardeners. Whether you're growing milkweed in Tallahassee, planting a Simpson's stopper in Orlando, or simply wondering where (or when) to start, Florida Month-by-Month Gardening helps you take your first steps toward mastering the Florida gardening landscape. Companion books Florida Getting Started Garden Guide and Florida Fruit & Vegetable Gardening are two more excellent additions to your Floridian garden library.
- The best lawn care tips for southern landscapes
- How to maintain plantings through the dry season
- Tips for growing vegetables in Florida's unique climate
- Advice on managing common Florida garden pests
- Care and planting techniques for shrub and flower gardens
Other titles in our popular Month-By-Month Gardening series include: Mid-Atlantic, Pacific Northwest, Carolinas, Rocky Mountains, Deep South, New England, and many more.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.