- Fuel Your Ride (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Hello, Bicycle (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Ultimate Ride (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Comeback (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
- Draft Animals (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Bicycling Magazine's Nutrition for Peak Performance (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Solo de movimiento fue su alma (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
Danielle's journey wasn't easy. After losing nearing 70 pounds via a complete diet overhaul, she discovered her one true passion-riding bikes. While on a training ride in Panama City Beach, Florida, Danielle was hit by a car and broke her leg. Doctors warned her that her multisport days were likely over.
In Fear No Distance Grabol opens up about overcoming her injuries and discovering the world of long-distance triathlon and ultra-cycling racing. Her story is one of incredible grit and determination. From Race Across America to a 281.2-mile double Anvil triathlon, Grabol continued to raise the bar for her racing. Shattering the stereotypes of women in ultra-triathlon, Grabol became the first woman to compete in the EPIC5 triathlon. In five days, she completed five Ironman-distance triathlons, each on a different Hawaiian island.
Fear No Distance is a story of becoming comfortable being uncomfortable and will challenge you to dream big and let go of limitations.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Fear No Distance, LLC
- Seitenzahl: 232
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.03.2017
- ISBN-13: 9780991525249
- Artikelnr.: 49541893