- Roy's Fish and Seafood (eBook, ePUB)20,95 €
- The Hali'imaile General Store Cookbook (eBook, ePUB)20,95 €
- Heavenly Fragrance (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- What's Cooking on Okinawa (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The World of Filipino Cooking (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Trader Vic's Tiki Party! (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
On the road to Haleakala, Maui's most famous dormant volcano, is one of the island's favorite destinations--where a laid-back atmosphere and top-flight menu welcome both residents and tourists. Developed from the restaurant's ever-popular repertoire, this all-new recipe collection is scaled for sit-down family suppers, lunches, and brunches, with built-in expandability for impromptu gatherings or full-on entertaining. Ingredient substitutions are included to help move dishes from the kitchen to the table with ease, and leftovers are skillfully adapted into future meals. Recipes are organized by the days of the week, based on a schedule Gannon's mother used, and are interwoven with charming family anecdotes.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Potter/Ten Speed/Harmony/Rodale
- Seitenzahl: 224
- Erscheinungstermin: 23.11.2011
- ISBN-13: 9781607741428
- Artikelnr.: 38328965