- CVs, Resumes, and LinkedIn16,99 €
- Effect of monetary policy on performance of commercial banks in kenya25,37 €
- Commercial Timbers of the World Grown in Ethiopia44,18 €
- Human Resources Management In The Commercial Field Of Companies27,33 €
- Just Write: The Art of Personal Correspondence13,18 €
- Email Essentials13,99 €
- Schreib- und Gestaltungsregeln für die Text- und Informationsverarbeitung19,90 €
Some of the key guidelines covered include:
Write meaningful subject lines - otherwise recipients may not even open your mail.
Always put the most important point in the first line - otherwise the reader may not read it.
Be concise and only mention what is truly relevant. Write the minimum amount possible - you will also make fewer mistakes!
Be a little too formal than too informal - you don't want to offend anyone.
If you have two long important things to say, say them in separate emails.
Give clear instructions and reasonable deadlines.
If you need people to cooperate with you, it is essential to highlight the benefits for them of cooperating with you.
Empathize with your recipient's busy workload.
Never translate typical phrases literally - learn equivalent phrases.
The book concludes with a chapter of useful phrases. There is also a brief introduction for trainers on how to teach Business / Commercial English.
- Guides to Professional English
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin; Springer New York
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 86081537
- Seitenzahl: 184
- Erscheinungstermin: 20. Juni 2014
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 10mm
- Gewicht: 296g
- ISBN-13: 9781493906345
- ISBN-10: 1493906348
- Artikelnr.: 40408906