- The Bowflex Body Plan (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Scrawny to Brawny (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The Navy SEAL Weight Training Workout (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Get a Bangin' Body (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Bodybuilding for Women: How to Build a Lean, Strong and Fit Body by Home Workout (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- 14-Minute Metabolic Workouts (eBook, ePUB)12,56 €
Complete Calisthenics is an essential guide for anyone interested in losing weight, building core strength, and taking their workouts to the next level. Author and trainer Ashley Kalym has designed a comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide to calisthenics using only one's own bodyweight for resistance. Readers will learn how to execute a wide range of exercises such as push-ups, pull-ups, core development movements, and lower-body routines. Also included are easy-to-follow instructions for the planche, the front and back lever, handstands, handstand push-ups, muscle-ups, leg training, and other key exercises. Complete Calisthenics includes essential information on workout preparation, simple props, nutrition, and an assortment of diverse training routines.
New to this second edition are enhanced muscle-building exercises, instructions for optimal rest and recovery, and an assortment of original recipes. Kalym also includes samples from his personal food diary. With over 500 instructional photos, Complete Calisthenics takes readers on a path to creating physical endurance, agility, and power. The book is suitable for every level of athlete, from beginner to experienced.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: North Atlantic Books
- Seitenzahl: 336
- Erscheinungstermin: 17.12.2019
- ISBN-13: 9781623174125
- Artikelnr.: 56951348