- A Love for Food (eBook, ePUB)19,99 €
- Deja Food (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- Good Things in England - A Practical Cookery Book for Everyday Use, Containing Traditional and Regional Recipes Suited to Modern Tastes (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- A Caledonian Feast (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- From the Tables of Britain (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Great British Cooking (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- Tom Kerridge's Proper Pub Food (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
Carina Contini's Kitchen Garden Cookbook is a collection of over 120 seasonal recipes that bring together Carina's Italian family heritage and her Scottish roots.
Twelve months of recipes celebrate the best seasonal produce, with added ingrediants from Carina's favourite atisan food producers. Carina tells the story of how she and her husband. Victor, restored a large Victorian garden on the outskirts of Edinburgh, making it into an established kitchen garden that now serves their award-winning restaurants in Edinburgh.
This warm and generous book includes seasonal growing notes provided by their expert head gardener, as well as Carina's personal recollections of Italian Scots family life.
'Victor and Carina Contini marry Itlain elegence with Scottish savvy to create spectacular fresh dishes.' Ian Rankin
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Frances Lincoln
- Seitenzahl: 304
- Erscheinungstermin: 24.04.2014
- ISBN-13: 9781781011454
- Artikelnr.: 41064076