- Random Acts of Kindness: An Illustrated Celebration (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Redemption and Renewal (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Salt Value in You (eBook, ePUB)2,49 €
- tolino shine 3112,99 €
- LIFE: Conquer Your Fear, Develop Your Life Plan, Impact Generations To Come (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Please Be Patient, I'm Grieving: How to Care for and Support the Grieving Heart (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Ten Reminders For The Grieving Christian (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
A basic definition is doing a good deed for the benefit of another person or animal without expecting to be rewarded.
It might be as simple as providing food for someone who would otherwise go hungry, or as complex as wiping graffiti from the side of a building. The idea is to do something for someone else solely to make them feel better about themselves.
For kids of all ages, teens, parents, and adults, this book encourages good deeds, good intentions, and community development. Kind deeds can be recorded by you or your child in a dedicated, separate notebook or book.
This book has things you can do and things you can learn from it. It makes an excellent addition to a friend's and his or her child's Christmas stocking.
You may save it as a keepsake to show your child someday. Adopt a Christ-centered perspective and persistent determination to weather the storm of perpetual change.
Use this book to instil principles in your youngster and create lasting memories. There are so many fun things you can do with these ideas!
Also, perhaps plan an enjoyable excursion together to reflect on the good things your child has done.
Accomplishments, whether your own or your child's, are easy to overlook.
Includes over 100 awesome good deeds!
GET THIS BOOK NOW!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.