- The Strengths-Based Guide to Supporting Autistic Children (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Life on the Autism Spectrum - A Guide for Girls and Women (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- Social Skills for Teenagers and Adults with Asperger Syndrome (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- 101 Tips for Parents of Children with Autism (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- How People with Autism Grieve, and How to Help (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- Low-Demand Parenting (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Autism and Enablement (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
During a trip to London, taking in tube announcements, guitar shops, and the Science Museum Michael Barton explores and explains the confusing "neurotypical" world of contradictory signage, hidden meanings and nonsensical figures of speech.
His quirky and comic illustrations bring to life the journey from the comfort of his familiar university surroundings into the hectic bustle of central London.
A fun and enlightening read for friends, family, caring professionals and anyone interested in an alternative viewpoint on the world. Sure to "strike a chord" with other day trippers on the autism spectrum.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.