- Sports Biomechanics (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- tolino shine 389,00 €
- Laboratory and Field Exercises in Sport and Exercise Biomechanics (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
- Kinanthropometry and Exercise Physiology Laboratory Manual: Tests, Procedures and Data (eBook, ePUB)44,95 €
- Laboratory Manual for Exercise Physiology, Exercise Testing, and Physical Fitness (eBook, ePUB)44,95 €
- Biomechanics of Sport (eBook, ePUB)38,95 €
- Kinanthropometry and Exercise Physiology Laboratory Manual: Tests, Procedures and Data (eBook, ePUB)75,95 €
The book concisely and accessibly introduces the discipline of biomechanics and describes the fundamental methods of analysing and interpreting biomechanical data, before fully explaining the major concepts underlying linear kinematics, linear kinetics, angular kinematics, angular kinetics and work, energy and power. To supplement chapters, the book includes nineteen practical worksheets which are designed to give students practice in collecting, analysing, and interpreting biomechanical data, as well as report writing. Each worksheet includes example data and analysis, along with data recording sheets for use by students to help bring the subject to life.
No other book offers students a comparable opportunity to gain practical, hands-on experience of the core tenets of biomechanics. Laboratory and Field Exercises in Sport and Exercise Biomechanics is, therefore, an important companion for any student on a Sport and Exercise Science or Kinesiology undergraduate programme, or for any instructors delivering introductory biomechanics classes.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 334
- Erscheinungstermin: 7. August 2017
- ISBN-13: 9781315306292
- Artikelnr.: 49040977