- Clinical Integration: Surgery (eBook, ePUB)26,95 €
- Paediatrics: A clinical handbook (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
- Clinical Examination Skills for Healthcare Professionals (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- The Physician Assistant Student's Guide to the Clinical Year: Internal Medicine (eBook, ePUB)30,95 €
- The Unofficial Guide to Practical Skills (eBook, ePUB)26,95 €
- The Physician Assistant Student's Guide to the Clinical Year: Surgery (eBook, ePUB)30,95 €
- Clinical Examination Skills for Healthcare Professionals (eBook, ePUB)24,95 €
Written in a clear and logical style, the book guides the reader through all aspects of clinical skills, from history taking, through key clinical examinations, to essential clinical procedures. Numerous full-colour illustrations help aid student understanding.
Clinical Skills Explained provides comprehensive, clear and easy-to follow coverage of this difficult subject area, not only detailing the core clinical skills techniques, but also explaining why the techniques have to be performed in the particular way described. The book further aids student understanding by integrating clinical skills information with the basic pathology, anatomy and basic sciences that the students will be learning concurrently.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.