- Make Your Own Python Text Adventure (eBook, PDF)19,95 €
- Introduction to Python for Engineers and Scientists (eBook, PDF)21,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- DevOps in Python (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- The Blender Python API (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- MicroPython for the Internet of Things (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Building REST APIs with Flask (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
Quickly learn how to automate unit testing of Python 3 code with Python 3 automation libraries, such as doctest, unittest, nose, nose2, and pytest.
This book explores the important concepts in software testing and their implementation in Python 3 and shows you how to automate, organize, and execute unit tests for this language. This knowledge is often acquired by reading source code, manuals, and posting questions on community forums, which tends to be a slow and painful process.
Python Unit Test Automation will allow you to quickly ramp up your understanding of unit test libraries for Python 3 through the practical use of code examples and exercises. All of which makes this book a great resource for software developers and testers who want to get started with unit test automation in Python 3 and compare the differences with Python 2.
This short work is your must-have quick start guide to mastering the essential concepts of software testing in Python.
- Essential concepts in software testing
- Various test automation libraries for Python, such as doctest, unittest, nose, nose2, and pytest
- Test-driven development and best practices for test automation in Python
- Code examples and exercises
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 23.02.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781484226773
- Artikelnr.: 53064007
Chapter 2: Getting Started This chapter will be a light and short chapter. It will be very easy to follow. In this chapter, readers will be introduced to hands-on test automation in Python 3.
Chapter 3: Unittest This will be the largest chapter in terms of page count and contents. Readers will be introduced to the unittest framework for test automation. Additionally, it will have detailed explanation for philosophy of xUnit style of frameworks. Readers will learn a particular style of coding which they will follow throughout the book.
Chapter 4: Nose and Nose2 In this chapter readers will explore nose and nose2. They will also explore few plugins for nose.
Chapter 5: Pytest In this chapter, readers will explore pytest, the most recent and arguably the best unit test automation framework for Python 3.
Chapter 6: Tips and Tricks In this chapter, readers will be introduced with the concept of TDD in python with Pytest. They will also learn the best practices for the test automation.