- Beginning Python (eBook, PDF)39,95 €
- Practical Django 2 and Channels 2 (eBook, PDF)21,95 €
- Python Unit Test Automation (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- Pro Python 3 (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Practical Python Design Patterns (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Python Continuous Integration and Delivery (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- Foundations of PyGTK Development (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
Although Python 3 is considered the future of Python, Python 2.x will be maintained for several more years, alongside Python 3, which is not backwards compatible. For those who need to support both versions, this book guides you through the process.
Python 2 and 3 Compatibility explains the syntactical differences between Python 2 and 3, and how to use Python packages Python-Future and Six to implement neutral compatibility. Developers working on either small, medium, or large projects will appreciate the author's clear explanations, detailed examples, and clean techniques to help them extend support for both versions to their existing Python 2-compatible projects.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the syntactical differences between Python 2 and 3
- Use the Six and Future libraries
- Review the new features in Python 3
- Choose which Python versions to support when doing neutral support
- Decide on whether to port or provide support for both versions
Who This Book Is For
Professional Python developers and enthusiasts that want to implement Python 3 support for their existing Python 2 compatible code.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 07.12.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781484229552
- Artikelnr.: 53064391