- Mastery of Your Anxiety and Panic: Workbook56,99 €
- Mastery of Your Anxiety and Panic: Workbook for Primary Care Settings53,99 €
- Stopping Anxiety Medication Therapist Guide61,99 €
- Mastery of Anxiety and Panic for Adolescents: Riding the Wave, Therapist Guide68,99 €
- Prolonged Exposure for Ptsd in Intensive Outpatient Programs (Pe-Iop): Therapist Guide47,99 €
- Overcoming Pathological Gambling: Therapist Guide70,99 €
- Concurrent Treatment of Ptsd and Substance Use Disorders Using Prolonged Exposure (Cope): Therapist Guide78,99 €
Now in its 4th edition, Mastery of Your Anxiety and Panic: Therapist Guide has been updated to include strategies and techniques for dealing with both panic disorder and agoraphobia. In addition, an entirely new chapter contains instructions for adapting the treatment and delivering it effectively in only 6 sessions in primary care settings. The program outlined is based on the principles of cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT) and is organised by skill, witheach chapter building on the one before it. The main focus of treatment involves learning how to face agoraphobic situations and the scary physical symptoms of panic from an entirely new perspective.