- Working with Coders (eBook, PDF)19,95 €
- Agile UX Storytelling (eBook, PDF)19,95 €
- Managing Humans (eBook, PDF)19,95 €
- Data Science (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Coordination in Large-Scale Agile Software Development (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Managing Humans (eBook, PDF)17,95 €
- Cyber Security. Simply. Make it Happen. (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
Learn the nuts and bolts of scrum-its framework, roles, team structures, ceremonies, and artifacts-from the scrum master's perspective.
The Art of Scrum details the scum master's responsibilities and core functions in planning and facilitating the ceremonies and artifacts of a scrum team: sprint planning, sprint execution, backlog refinement, daily standups, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospectives. It analyzes the scrum master's interactions with other scrum roles, including the product owner, development team members, other scrum masters, and the agile coach.
Scrum Master Dave McKenna catalogs the three skill sets that you must master to be successful at binding teams and unleashing agility: soft skills, technical skills, and contingency skills. You'll benefit from the author's examination of these skill sets with insights and anecdotes drawn from his own experience as an engineer, agile coach, and scrum master. He illustrates common mistakes scrum masters make, as well as modeling successful strategies, adaptations to changes, and solutions to tricky problems.
- How scrum masters facilitate the agile ceremonies
- How scrum masters align scrum teams to sprint goals and shield them from interference
- How scrum masters coach product owners to build a backlog and refine user stories
- How scrum masters manage contingencies such as intra-team conflicts, organizational impediments, technical debt, emergent architecture, personnel changes, scope creep, and learning from failure.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 02.11.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781484222775
- Artikelnr.: 53152567
Chapter 1: Agile Principles
Chapter 2: The Scrum Framework
Chapter 3: Agile Roles
Chapter 4: Scrum Team Structures
Chapter 5: Scrum Ceremonies and Artifacts
Part II: Scrum: The Scrum Master's Perspective
Chapter 6: The Scrum Master's Responsibilities and Core Functions
Chapter 7: The Scrum Master's Interaction with Other Roles
Part III: The Scrum Master's Skill Sets<
Chapter 8: Soft Skills of the Scrum Master
Chapter 9: Technical Skills of the Scrum Master
Chapter 10: Contingency Skills of the Scrum Master
Chapter 11: Putting It All Together