- Ageism and Mistreatment of Older Workers (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Handbook on Well-Being of Working Women (eBook, PDF)167,95 €
- Consumer Economic Wellbeing (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Crisis-Related Decision-Making and the Influence of Culture on the Behavior of Decision Makers (eBook, PDF)64,95 €
- Reimagining the Purpose of Schools and Educational Organisations (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
- Social Influence and Sustainable Consumption (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- Helfen ohne zu heilen (eBook, PDF)17,99 €
This handbook empirically documents the dilemmas that result from responsibility-based conflicts. The book is organized by sources of dilemmas that fall into three major categories: individual, organizational (internal policies and procedures), and cultural (social forces external to the organization), including an introduction and a final integration of the many ways in which organizations can contribute to positive employee health and well-being.
This book is aimed at both academicians and practitioners who are interested in how interventions that stem from industrial and organizational psychology may address ethical dilemmas commonly faced by employees.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 507
- Erscheinungstermin: 31. Mai 2012
- ISBN-13: 9789400740594
- Artikelnr.: 37411858
"Contributing to the literature on quality of work life, this volume examines ethical dilemmas resulting from conflicts at work. ... Although a wide variety of topics is covered in this volume, readers can explore each in depth because chapters often provide strong literature reviews based on relatively recent scholarly research as well as suggestions for future research, long lists of references, and concluding comments. ... Summing Up: Recommended. Business practitioners and academic researchers, upper-division undergraduates and up." (G. E. Kaupins, Choice, Vol. 50 (5), January, 2013)