- The Rise of Progressive Cities East and West (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Irregular Immigration in Southern Europe (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- International Labour Migration in the Middle East and Asia (eBook, PDF)45,95 €
- Governance and Sustainable Urban Transport in the Americas (eBook, PDF)49,95 €
- Flüchtigkeiten (eBook, PDF)39,99 €
- Children and Forced Migration (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Galician Migrations: A Case Study of Emerging Super-diversity (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 24.11.2017
- ISBN-13: 9783319659961
- Artikelnr.: 52941579
Part 1: Diversity in the city: a new paradigm for integration in a knowledge-based economy
2: Migration Governance in Three European Cities: New Local Paradigms?
3: Immigrant rights as an exercise in urban branding: the case of Philadelphia (2008-2015)
4: Multilevel Governance and Migration: conflicts among Levels of Governance in the South Tyrol Case
Part 2: The transnational governance of development
5: Local governance, civil society and migrants' support to local development: perspectives from Morocco
6: Decentralisation and territorialisation of migratory resources in Mali: toward which local and transnational governance?
7: Migrant Organizations and Local Government Cooperation for Development Programmes: A Comparative Analysis of Two Competing Local Authorities in Lyon, France
Part 3: The dust under the carpet: the local and its discontent
8: UK Localism: Unprecedented opportunity for local migrant integration policies or "white elephant"?
9: 'Every Tom, Dick, and Harry': Understanding the changing role of the South African immigration industry
10: The multilevel (mis)governance of Roma migration in the City of Naples
11: The Limits of Local Citizenship Policies in Japan
12: Conclusion: Archipelagos and Estuaries: Mobility, Local Authorities and the Governance of Multiple Elsewheres