- Contemporary Demographic Transformations in China, India and Indonesia112,99 €
- The Transitions of Aging64,99 €
- The Transitions of Aging65,99 €
- Retirement Home? Ageing migrant workers in France and the question of return39,99 €
- Analysing China's Population83,99 €
- Japan's Population Implosion99,99 €
- Challenges of Latino Aging in the Americas87,99 €
Included in the coverage:
· Australian developments in ageing: issues and history.
· Cultural diversity, health, and ageing.
· Indigenous Australians and ageing: responding to diversity in policy and practice.
· Enhancing the health and employment participation of older workers.
· Housing and the environments of ageing.
· Health services and care for older people.
The rich examples in Ageing in Australia contain a depth of understanding and evidence for sociologists, gerontologists and psychologists studying ageing, health care professionals providing care to older people, and policy analysts assessing areas for improvement.
- International Perspectives on Aging 16
- Verlag: Springer / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-1-4939-6464-2
- 1st ed. 2017
- Erscheinungstermin: Januar 2017
- Abmessung: 241mm x 160mm x 22mm
- ISBN-13: 9781493964642
- ISBN-10: 149396464X
- Artikelnr.: 45125443