- Policy Design in the European Union (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- Reducing Inequalities (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Rent-Seekers, Profits, Wages and Inequality (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Elites in an Egalitarian Society (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Financialization as Welfare (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- Managing Public Trust (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
Analysis of the sovereign consumer across time and space demonstrates how neoliberals have linked the figure both to the idea of democracy as a method of choice, and also to a re-invention of the market as the democratic forum par excellence. Moreover, Olsen contemplates how the sovereign consumer has served to marketize politics and functioned as a major driver in a wide-ranging transformation in political thinking, subjecting traditional political values to the narrow pursuit of economic growth.
A politically timely project, The Sovereign Consumer will have a wide appeal in academic circles, especially for those interested in consumer and welfare studies, and in political, economic and cultural thought in the twentieth century.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 25.08.2018
- ISBN-13: 9783319895840
- Artikelnr.: 56814542