- Talking to North Korea (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Dear Leader (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- The Great Leader and the Fighter Pilot (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Escape from North Korea (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Undercover Jihadi Bride: Inside Islamic State's Recruitment Networks (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- North Korea and Nuclear Weapons (eBook, ePUB)27,95 €
- North Korea on the Brink (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
The regime controls the flow of information to its citizens, pouring relentless propaganda through omnipresent loud speakers. Free speech is an illusion: one word out of line and the gulag awaits. State spies are everywhere, ready to punish disloyalty and the slightest sign of discontent.
You must bow to Kim Il Sung, the Eternal Leader and to his son, Generalissimo Kim Jong Il. Worship the dead and then hail the living, the Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un.
North Koreans are told their home is the greatest nation on earth. Big Brother is always watching.
Posing as a university professor, award-winning BBC journalist John Sweeney travelled undercover to gain unprecedented access to the world's most secret state. Drawing on his own experiences and his extensive interviews with defectors and other key witnesses, North Korea Undercover pulls back the curtain, providing a rare insight into life there today, examining the country's troubled history and addressing important questions about its uncertain future.
Sweeney's highly engaging, authoritative account illuminates the dark side of the Hermit Kingdom and challenges the West's perception of this paranoid nationalist state.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House UK Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 400
- Erscheinungstermin: 14.11.2013
- ISBN-13: 9781448170944
- Artikelnr.: 39994258