- Development in Latin America (eBook, PDF)78,95 €
- Audible Geographies in Latin America (eBook, PDF)54,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Capitalism, Class and Revolution in Peru, 1980-2016 (eBook, PDF)62,95 €
- Dance and the Arts in Mexico, 1920-1950 (eBook, PDF)54,95 €
- Hazardous Child Labour in Latin America (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Civil Society and Political Representation in Latin America (2010-2015) (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
The individual chapters are based on a dialogue between regional and international approaches, renewing them and taking them to their limits by incorporating the Latin American experience. The book reflects the current intensification of research on religion in Latin America, the resulting reassessment of previous approaches, and the strengthening of empirical studies. It provides vital insight into the ways in which politics regulates the religious sphere, as well as how religion modulates and intervenes in politics in Latin America. In doing so it builds a bridge between the findings of researchers in the region on the one hand and the English-speaking academic public on the other, contributing to a dialogue that enriches comparative perspectives.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 01.11.2016
- ISBN-13: 9783319447452
- Artikelnr.: 53033326