- Germany and Austria since 1814 (eBook, ePUB)26,95 €
- Die Autorität des Sichtbaren (eBook, PDF)139,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- The Concise New Partridge Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English (eBook, PDF)22,95 €
- Origin of Kibosh (eBook, PDF)27,95 €
- Proletarische Welten (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Syntactic Reconstruction and Proto-Germanic (eBook, PDF)22,95 €
Fully revised, this new edition has been expanded to include a new final chapter outlining developments in both Germany and Austria from 1990 to the current day, including recent elections, as well as modifications and updates to other earlier chapters.
- Nine chapters, each analysing a distinct historical period and providing a timeline of the key events for quick reference and orientation
- Overviews of the main developments in European and World history at the beginning of each chapter, providing international context crucial to a broader understanding of historical events
- Authentic extracts from contemporary German political texts in the original language
- Topics for discussion provided in every chapter
- A guide to further reading and key internet resources for further research
- A combined glossary of German terms.
Germany and Austria since 1814 provides the essential historical context necessary for an understanding of these pivotal European countries today. It will be invaluable for undergraduate students taking courses in German, History and Area Studies.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.10.2014
- ISBN-13: 9781444186529
- Artikelnr.: 41834008