- covers all core American studies topics at introductory level
- contains essential historical background for American studies students at the start of the twenty-first century
- analyzes gender, class and race, and America's cosmopolitan population
- contains photos, case studies, questions and terms for discussion, and suggests websites for further research.
With new illustrations and case studies, this edition of American Civilization includes expanded sections on Asian and Latino minorities and US foreign policy activities, and provides new material including coverage of the 2008 election and the shifting economic situation.
An invaluable online resource, the American Civilization companion website features a wealth of material, including extensive references for further reading, links to key primary sources, filmographies and advice to students of how to approach essay questions. Visit www.routledge.com/textbooks/9780415481625 to discover more.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 424
- Erscheinungstermin: 11. Januar 2013
- ISBN-13: 9781135693404
- Artikelnr.: 47891169