- Theories of Dynamic Cosmopolitanism in Modern European History (eBook, ePUB)69,95 €
- Étienne Clémentel (1864-1936) (eBook, ePUB)42,95 €
- Memories of the Future (eBook, ePUB)63,95 €
- Disenchanted Europeans (eBook, ePUB)53,95 €
- Georges Pompidou et une certaine idée de la France heureuse (eBook, ePUB)43,95 €
- Global Legacies of the Great Irish Famine (eBook, ePUB)69,95 €
- The 'Stolpersteine' and the Commemoration of Life, Death and Government (eBook, ePUB)61,95 €
Individually and collectively, the essays in this volume challenge the simplistic reading of South Tyrol as merely a geographic region torn between Germanic and Italian cultures; instead, they explore the dynamic effects of its geographical, political and cultural history since 1915. South Tyrol, as a modern regional state in Europe, faces many of the same problems as other European regions, be they individual states or sub-state regions. Most of the contributions in this volume are from academics and intellectuals within the Province of Bolzano/Bozen who negotiate and discuss these issues through their native languages: German, Italian and Ladin. By making their research accessible through English translations and abstracts, this volume seeks to bring their work on historical and contemporary developments in South Tyrol to a wider European and global audience.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Peter Lang
- Seitenzahl: 418
- Erscheinungstermin: 26.05.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781787074217
- Artikelnr.: 48568488