- A Companion to 20th-Century America214,99 €
- A Companion to 20th-Century America71,99 €
- The ABC-Clio World History Companion to Utopian Movements66,99 €
- Perspectives on Las AmÃ©ricas163,99 €
- Companion to African American213,99 €
- A Companion to World History181,99 €
- Companion to Colonial America154,99 €
- Verlag: John Wiley & Sons
- Seitenzahl: 528
- Erscheinungstermin: 21. Oktober 2002
- Abmessung: 260mm x 183mm x 32mm
- Gewicht: 1179g
- ISBN-13: 9780631210139
- ISBN-10: 063121013X
- Artikelnr.: 21017128
Part I: The Vietnamese in Context.
Part III: Americans at Home and Abroad.
Selected Bibliography: Compiled by Amy E. Blackwell.
"The quality of the essays... make it an easy recommendation tothose looking at the war."
Journal of American Studies
"This terrific collection of twenty-four original articlesis as valuable for the teacher as for the student of the VietnamWar. The contributors, who universally rank among the foremostexperts on both the War and Southeast Asian history, utilizediverse frameworks and diverse sources to produce diverseperspectives. Young and Buzzanco warrant praise and thanks forassembling a volume sure to become mandatory reading."Richard Immerman, Temple University
"These stimulating essays on both the Southeast Asian andAmerican sides of the war contribute valuable new insights into olddebates, such as presidential decisions, and leading-edgeinvestigations into new issues, such as ethnicity, gender, andmemory." David L. Anderson, University ofIndianapolis