- The Agile Safety Case36,99 €
- Computer Safety, Reliability, and Security51,99 €
- Software Quality: Methods and Tools for Better Software and Systems39,99 €
- Thinking-Driven Testing46,99 €
- Agile Processes in Software Engineering and Extreme Programming33,99 €
- Handbook of Software Engineering127,99 €
- Thinking-Driven Testing47,99 €
The book discusses both "regular" safety cases and agile safety cases, which avoid too much documentation, improve communication between the stakeholders, allow quicker approval of the system, and which are important in the light of rapidly changing technology. In addition, it discusses the necessity of frequently updating software due to market requirements, changes in requirements and increased cyber-security threats.
After a general introduction to SCs and agile thinking in chapter 1, chapter 2 describes the majority of the roles that are relevant when developing railway-signaling systems. Next, chapter 3 provides information related to the assessment of signaling systems, to certifications based on IEC 61508 and to the authorization of signaling systems. Chapter 4 then explains how an agile safety plan satisfying the requirements given in EN 50126-1:1999 can be developed, while chapter 5 provides a brief introduction to safety case patterns and notations. Lastly, chapter 6 combines all this and describes how an (agile) SC can be developed and what it should include.
To ensure that infrastructure managers, suppliers, consultants and others can take full advantage of the agile mind-set, the book includes concrete examples and presents relevant agile practices. Although the scope of the book is limited to signaling systems, the basic foundations for (agile) SCs are clearly described so that they can also be applied in other cases.
- Verlag: Springer / Springer International Publishing / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-3-319-88912-2
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2018
- Seitenzahl: 248
- Erscheinungstermin: 4. Juni 2019
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 13mm
- Gewicht: 396g
- ISBN-13: 9783319889122
- ISBN-10: 3319889125
- Artikelnr.: 54898432