- Solar System Astrophysics (eBook, PDF)60,95 €
- Dictionary of Minor Planet Names (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Dictionary of Minor Planet Names (eBook, PDF)160,95 €
- The Fundamentals of Modern Astrophysics (eBook, PDF)78,95 €
- Magnetic Fields in the Solar System (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- The Design and Engineering of Curiosity (eBook, PDF)24,95 €
- Early Investigations of Ceres and the Discovery of Pallas (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
All of the material is presented within a framework of historical importance. This book and its sister volume, Solar System Astrophysics: Background Science and the Inner Solar system, are pedagogically well written, providing clearly illustrated explanations, for example, of such topics as the numerical integration of the Adams-Williamson equation, the equations of state in planetary interiors and atmospheres, Maxwell's equations as applied to planetary ionospheres and magnetospheres, and the physics and chemistry of the Habitable Zone in planetary systems.
Together, the volumes form a comprehensive text for any university course that aims to deal with all aspects of solar and extra-solar planetary systems. They will appeal separately to the intellectually curious who would like to know how just how far our knowledge of the solar system has progressed in recent years.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.01.2014
- ISBN-13: 9781461490906
- Artikelnr.: 43788120