- How to Photograph the Moon and Planets with Your Digital Camera (eBook, PDF)22,95 €
- Choosing and Using a Refracting Telescope (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Lunar Orbiter Photographic Atlas of the Near Side of the Moon (eBook, PDF)60,95 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- A Practical Guide to Lightcurve Photometry and Analysis (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Viewing and Imaging the Solar System (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- The Far Side of the Moon (eBook, PDF)24,95 €
Now Tony Buick has teamed up with fellow author and astro imager Phil Pugh, to produce a completely revised, updated, and extended second edition to How to Photograph the Moon and Planets with your Digital Camera, first published in 2006. The revisions take into account changing (and improving) camera technology, and some items which are now available commercially but which previously had to be home-made. The section of solar observing has been expanded to include observing by H-alpha light, and among the many additional sections are photographing the constellations, aurorae, and basic post-imaging processing.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 346
- Erscheinungstermin: 25. Januar 2011
- ISBN-13: 9781441958280
- Artikelnr.: 37358960