- Sustainability in Energy and Buildings (eBook, PDF)267,95 €
- Offshore Wind Energy Cost Modeling (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,99 €
- Wind Energy Systems for Electric Power Generation (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- Sustainability in Energy and Buildings (eBook, PDF)284,95 €
- Energieeffizienz in Deutschland - eine Metastudie (eBook, PDF)62,99 €
- Dielectric Spectroscopy in Biodiesel Production and Characterization (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
Conventional energy saving items in a utility system are applied and implemented based on a single site approach, however, when looking at heavy chemical complexes, it was apparent that the low-grade heat discharged as waste from a refinery could also be used in an adjacent petrochemical plant. There could therefore be a large energy saving potential by utilizing the surplus heat across the sites. Advanced Energy Saving and its Applications in Industry assesses conventional approaches to industrial energy saving and explains and outlines new methods to provide even greater energy saving potential.
Advanced Energy Saving and its Applications in Industry provides a key resource and research tool for all those involved in developing the energy efficiency of industrial processes. Researchers, industry professionals and even students with an interest in green engineering will find the summaries of the conventional and suggested new methods useful when attempting to advance further development within this field.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 20.07.2012
- ISBN-13: 9781447142072
- Artikelnr.: 37795759