- Hermeneutic Philosophies of Social Science (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Process and the Authentic Life (eBook, PDF)108,95 €
- Husserl und Thomas von Aquin bei Edith Stein (eBook, PDF)26,00 €
- Denk-Erfahrung (eBook, PDF)69,00 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Normativity in Perception (eBook, PDF)67,95 €
- Generativität, Instinktivität und Faktizität im Denken Edmund Husserls (eBook, PDF)30,00 €
Can we have objective knowledge of the world? Can we understand what is morally right or wrong? Yes, to some extent. This is the answer given by Adam Smith and Edmund Husserl. Both rejected David Hume's skeptical account of what we can hope to understand. But they held his empirical method in high regard, inquiring into the way we perceive and emotionally experience the world, into the nature and function of human empathy and sympathy and the role of the imagination in processes of intersubjective understanding. The challenge is to overcome the natural constraints of perceptual and emotional experience and reach an agreement that is informed by the facts in the world and the nature of morality. This collection of philosophical essays addresses an audience of Smith- and Husserl scholars as well as everybody interested in theories of objective knowledge and proper morality which are informed by the way we perceive and think and communicate.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Gruyter, Walter de GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 315
- Erscheinungstermin: 2. Mai 2013
- ISBN-13: 9783110325942
- Artikelnr.: 44453394