- Chiloé (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Atlas of Wood, Bark and Pith Anatomy of Eastern Mediterranean Trees and Shrubs (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Flowering Plants. Monocots (eBook, PDF)134,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Bark Anatomy of Trees and Shrubs in the Temperate Northern Hemisphere (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- The Vegetation of the Iberian Peninsula (eBook, PDF)169,95 €
- Seagrasses of Australia (eBook, PDF)169,95 €
A first part deals with the morphology and taxonomy of the genus and a classification based on the biological species concept is presented. A further part is devoted to the author's research accomplishments in this genus. It describes morphological characters distinguishing between diploids and tetraploids of series Eubarbatae, the genetic relationships between them, and the mode of origin of the tetraploid form. The section Denticulatae, to which the common oat belongs, is extensively treated. Further, oat domestication and the newly domesticated protein rich A. magna are described. A third part deals with wild genetic resources of oat.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 31.05.2012
- ISBN-13: 9783642305474
- Artikelnr.: 37373115