- Ecosystem Services from Forest Landscapes (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- Forest Landscapes and Global Change (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- Expert Knowledge and Its Application in Landscape Ecology (eBook, PDF)160,95 €
- A Goal-Oriented Approach to Forest Landscape Restoration (eBook, PDF)143,95 €
- Western North American Juniperus Communities (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Forest Landscape Restoration (eBook, PDF)143,95 €
The grazing of wildlife and livestock in oak woodlands yields a remarkable plant and animal biodiversity, creating a mosaic of habitats and visually pleasing savannas. Added products unique to Spain such as Iberian pigs and cork, and in California multiple landowner benefits, include valued ecosystem services that allow owners, visitors, and conservation supporters to experience the benefits of woodland life. With its 15 chapters a decade in the making, this handsomely illustrated book covers key topics in oak woodland policy, ecology, and management in Spain and California, presenting new research results and reviewing an existing expert literature.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 18.06.2013
- ISBN-13: 9789400767072
- Artikelnr.: 43797521
"This book builds on the notion of working landscapes - the idea that land-use and biodiversity conservation can be synergetic rather than generate conflicts. ... A large number of color photographs adds to a beautiful book - it makes one want to travel through these woodlands on both sides of the Atlantic instantly. This book is a pleasure for those interested in human-nature relationships in Mediterranean-type environments!" (Tobias, Amazon.com, August, 2013)