- Pseudomonas Syringae Pathovars and Related Pathogens181,99 €
- Bacterial Wilt Disease173,99 €
- Pseudomonas syringae Pathovars and Related Pathogens - Identification, Epidemiology and Genomics173,99 €
- Plant Nanotechnology126,99 €
- Flower Breeding and Genetics: Issues, Challenges and Opportunities for the 21st Century337,99 €
- Pseudomonas Syringae Pathovars and Related Pathogens - Identification, Epidemiology and Genomics313,99 €
- Progress in Botany103,99 €
In an attempt to provide a balanced overview, recent developments in these rapidly expanding fields have been critically reviewed at the beginning of each chapter by internationally renowned experts. Our comprehensive coverage has been made possible because all the contributors to this volume presented their latest findings at the `5th International Conference on Pseudomonas syringae Pathovars and Related Pathogens' in Berlin, September 3-8, 1995. In this way, it was possible to bring together contributions from a wide range of fields including phytopathology, genetics, bacteriology, plant breeding, plant protection, and taxonomy. This book is not intended simply as a record of the proceedings of the Berlin Conference, but as an extension of recent findings and hypotheses put forward at the meeting. All papers published in this volume have been reviewed by the Editors.