- Behavioural Science for Quality and Continuous Improvement (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Time and Work, Volume 1 (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- Flexible Work (eBook, ePUB)23,95 €
- Relational Organisational Gestalt (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,99 €
- Learning Social Skills Virtually (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- The Art of Group Analysis in Organisations (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
It focusses on how the works of stalwarts such as Daniel Kahneman, Richard Thaler, Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi and many others can be used to build an organization that is known for quality products and flawless service delivery. The application of psychology and behavioral economics is still new to quality improvement, and in this book, Debashis Sarkar shares 25 lessons, featuring specific examples based on real life, that show how their application can increase the effectiveness of outcomes.
Behavioural Science for Quality and Continuous Improvement: 25 Lessons from Psychology and Behavioral Economics is ideal for business improvement professionals of all hierarchies and across different functional areas and industries seeking to understand the potential of psychology and behavioural economics and their applications, as well as in training and executive development programmes and for scholars of operations management, quality management, and engineering.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.