- Pediatric Informatics (eBook, PDF)62,95 €
- Digital Communication in Medical Practice (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Applying Quantitative Bias Analysis to Epidemiologic Data (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Principles of Electronic Prescribing (eBook, PDF)51,95 €
- Transforming Health Care Through Information: Case Studies (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
- Informatics for the Clinical Laboratory: A Practical Guide (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 19.12.2008
- ISBN-13: 9780387787039
- Artikelnr.: 37287036
Terms, Models, Resources, and Evaluation.
Health and Biomedical Information.
State of the Art.
System and User Research.
"The author traces the background of information retrieval in the health sciences, the most effective methods of retrieval, and research in the field. ... The book has two audiences, information specialists and practitioners, and shows both the most effective ways of doing research. ... this is a needed update, to bring both information specialists and researchers the latest in the best research techniques." (Mary J. Jarvis, Doody's Review Service, February, 2009)
"Hersh's book offers engaging content on a domain specific application of search from an Information Science perspective. This book will no doubt help Computer Science students studying IR realise the importance of capturing user information needs in a field that primarily focuses on system engineering considerations. For more experienced IR readers ... this book is essential reading. ... I would recommend this book to IR researchers, including those who aren't working on biomedical IR." (Nicola Stokes, Information Retrieval, Vol. 13, 2010)